Khohler Lav Cartidges Stuck

Have a 5-year old Khohler bathroom sink that started dripping from both hot and cold sides within a few months of each other. Called customer service and they sent replacement cartridges for both sides.

After removing the handles and whatnot to access the old cartidges, I can't budge either. They seem to be as stuck as stuck can be. There is nothing else to grip (seemingly) for opposing force without applying pressure onto brass threads possibly damaging them.

It looks like I may have to remove the rest of the faucet shaft from the sink and maybe put it in a vice to get these things free.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Matt

Reply to
m-carlson

carefully rock the stem(s) side to side while pulling upward.

Reply to
Anonymous

In article , carefully rock the stem(s) side to side while pulling upward.

They're screwed in place and I (for the life of me) can't unscrew them.

Reply to
m-carlson