Jewel Windows at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show

We are delighted to announce that Jewel Windows will be exhibiting at this years Southern Homebuilding & Renovating Show which is taking place on Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July. The show is at Sandown Park Racecourse in Surrey and will be attracting hundreds of local people who are looking for suppliers to renovate their home.

There will be over 200 suppliers exhibiting at the show from ourselves, providing doors and windows in Surrey, to kitchens and heating systems (to name just a few). Whether you are building your home from scratch or carrying out a few home improvements, you are sure to find what you are looking for at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show.

As well the exhibition, there will also fantastic seminars and masterclasses running over the two days. This gives you the chance to hear tips and tricks from the experts to ensure you make the right choices for your home. Topics include:

=95 Inspirational design ideas for kitchen and bathrooms. =95 How to finish your project on home and on budget. =95 Build a four bedroom house for under =A3150,000. =95 How to find a reliable builder and compare quotes on a like-for-like basis. =95 Underfloor heating explained -- is it right for your home? =95 The benefits of using high performance low maintenance windows and doors. =95 Seeking approval? 5 essential steps to getting your planning approval. =95 Building with subcontractors: who does what, how they work together and how they price their work.

Paul Puccioni is the Guest Expert at the show and will be taking some of the above presentations. He is well known for presenting on GMTV as their building expert and is currently Master Builder on Channel 4's home makeover series 'The Renovation Game.'

Please come along and visit us on stand 155 -- it would be great to see you there! If you would be interested in free tickets please email us at info[at]jewelwindows.co.uk and put 'Free tickets' in the subject. Also, be sure to enter our competition to be in with the chance to get a huge discount on your new doors and windows. Being a company that provides doors and windows in Surrey, we are thrilled that the largest ever Southern Homebuilding & Renovating Show will be taking place on our doorstep. We hope to see you there!

For more information on The Homebuilding and Renovating Show please click here:

Mani