Jacuzzi / Steam room

1- Is it Ok to pour bubble foam in a Jacuzzi? Does is destro the jets?

2- What's my best bet if I want to add a Shower stall as steam room in my house? Best price in terms of brand?

Thanks

Reply to
David McGeorge

Thanks dudes.

First of all yes I mean bubble bath and I don't have heater. Do you call this whirpool tub or Jaccuzi? It's besides my master bedroom. Anyway yes I think you are right it's not hurt but just make a mess. Few drops pof a Aroma is a better choice to enjoy??

And steam room, So I need a good isloation and cieling. I found some article about< Mr.Steam® residential steambath generator > have you heard that?

And Jeff, I think you are right? If I am looking for cheapest way, then misting shower head is the answer. But I still have to have a cileing in my Shower stall. Right?

Thanks

Reply to
David McGeorge