Is Gary Slusser still around?

Gary. I am still limping along with my old Autotrol 460. The timer still locks up so I just keep it unplugged and plug it in every once and a while and force a cycle when I notice the water getting hard. Strange thing, as long as I keep salt in it I don't really have to plug it in. It still eats salt and makes soft water, even when it is not plugged in for a while. I still like to run a cycle to backwash the resin when I think of it but I was surprised. Do they normally act this way?

Reply to
Greg

You'll probably find him at this site.

Perry Templeton