Intermatic vs. Aube light timers - experiences?

Are people getting that stupid or lazy? If they pay me $5,000 per visit plus transportation, I'll come change the timers for them every time they want. That will relieve them of this horrible burden.

Sheeesh!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Daly

It's a lotta work, Mike. Hard work. Lotta work. And, if you had to use a toothpick to push the tiny buttons on those timers, you could poke your eye out.

Reply to
Doug Kanter