Interior painting ideas

Can anyone give me a website that can help me with deciding which colors to use to decorate our living room? We have a low ceiling (approx. 7 ft.) with a dark carpet (maroon). The molding is stained pecan. Currently the walls are off white as we try to decide on the colorrs to use. Anyideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Pat

Reply to
snyderslake

I am a brite whit person, in general lighter colors make room appear larger, and take less electric to illuminate

Reply to
hallerb

You might try the Behr website. I don't think it let's you choose a floor color but you can certainly see how other colors will look.

Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

Go to

and click on the "launch color visualizer" and you can then paint walls any color combination you want. Kind of a fun site to work with.

Reply to
Ray

hEY, that is neat! Nothign close to MY house though, unfortunately!

Reply to
Pop