iHeater?

This thing is a 1000 watt or 1500 watt electric heater. They say it will save hundreds on oil, gas etc. Bull crap! It will jack your electric bill out of sight if you use it much. Another gimmick lie to suck people into. And they want $200 to $300??? It's just a common electric heater with a fan, worth about $15.00. How many elderly people will get sucked into this sham?

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

We put one of those 3k watt electric "Insta Heat" or "Eemax" under our kitchen sink. At best it gets the water luke warm. It was a waste of money but I won't say that to SWMBO.

Reply to
Master Betty