I need Help !

I found A spider in my garden and I'm not sure what to do its huge i don't know its ok to just leave it there or if i should make someone kill it. its like 3 inches long with its legs, its black with a little yellow and i really want to know what i should do i appreciate any information.

thank you Tashena = ]

Reply to
tashenamarie

Probably a garden spider:

leave it alone. Frank

Reply to
Frank

Prepare a pan at moderate heat with a good size knob of butter. Once the butter is sizzling, go and grab your spider and drop it in the pan/ Continue to heat and stir till the legs drop off and whole thing smells quite sweet. Consume the spider, it should be quite rewarding.

The other option, of course, is to just poke your finger at the spider until you make it angry enough to bite you. Then I would suggest to the spider that he prepare a much larger pan with a much bigger knob of butter...

Reply to
Avery

The spider she described is 3x the size of a female Yellow Garden Spider, and 12x the size of a male YGS.

Reply to
willshak

Spiders always look MUCH bigger than they are to people who are frightened by them.

Reply to
zippity

Leave it alone, it won't hurt anything (except the bugs it catches).

Reply to
dadiOH

Fry it will a little olive oil and garlic?

Personally I like spiders outside. Spiders eat other insects.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I like them inside also; they wouldn't be there if they weren't finding something to eat, and I would rather have them eat whatever is there. Needless to say, this leads to interesting discussions with my wife.

But it's snakes that really generate the excitement.

Reply to
Toller

Come now sweethart be very nice to him and it might crochet you a sweater for the winter Tony

Reply to
Tony

Um, Its a garden.

Reply to
RickH

Kiss it and see if it turns into a prince.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

She kissed it and it turned into a bigger spider. Now what?

Reply to
willshak