HT TapTight flooring experience

First batch of HT TapTight I used in living and dining room in 2004 worked well and still looks good in 2014. However, used same item 2 years later in a room addition and very disappointed in poor quality, boards are uneven after install, small nick leaves a mark and chip in the surface, etc. Would never buy it again. Far better to spend the extra money up front and go with a real oak nailed-down floor. Lloyd (I know this is long after the fact but my opinion from my experience)

Reply to
Lloyd