How to 'tighten' an exterior door?

I tried it in my Opera which is ver 12.12 and it acted as you described. I don't use Opera as my regular browser so I have limited user experience with it and such odd behavior. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Doesn't work for me either with Opera. All I get is a grey area where the picture should be. Loads fine with IE6.

I'm guessing that the problem with Opera, maybe with Macy too, is that your site totally changes the URL...

Your URL was...

The site shows this URL after the page loads (sans picture)...

dadiOH

I have a version of Opera loaded on my system too and it did the same thing when I tried it. I just don't use Opera every day, I use a Mozilla based browser called Pale Moon. It's like Firefox but optimized for the Windows OS. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I'm not sure that that's the problem.

I just tried both my .jpg link and the .jpg.html link on my iPad via my newsreader app and via the Safari browser. I also tried them on my Windows machine using Google Groups on FireFox and IE6 as well as via the newsreader provided with Thunderbird.

Basically what I mean is that I accessed your post in a.h.r via all those different methods and clicked on the links.

Both links work just fine on my iPad and Windows machine no matter what I use to access them. I see the picture of me using my trusty HF MF tool to cut a hole in a soffit.

The difference is that Firefox changes the .jpg URL to the .jpg.html URL and brings up a Photobucket page with the image and a bunch of Photobucket stuff, while IE just displays the jpg by itself when I use the .jpg link. Safari also just displays the jpg when the .jpg link is used.

However, as I said, in all cases I do see the image.

Reply to
DerbyDad03