How to reset GFCI protected circuit

I think the electric outlets of my two bathrooms in my house have tripped. One of the outlets has a small label "GFCI protected circuit". Unlike a typical GFCI outlet, I CANNOT find any kind of reset button. I have also checked my electric switch panel and nothing has tripped.

Is there anything I can do now other than hiring an electrician? :(

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony and Sophia

The "GFCI protected outlet" means some GFCI somewhere is protecting that receptacle. Does a receptacle in one of the two bathrooms have the reset button? If so, push it. If the house is older, the GFCI could be in a different type of room all together -- garage, laundry, basement, outside. Once I had a reset not work, but when I pushed the Test button and then the Reset, it worked again.

-- Mark Kent, WA

Reply to
Mark or Sue