How often?

I suppose it would be like a fire hose fight except one tries to out-suck the other. I think the competition is held in San Francisco. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Around here local governments were giving rebates on their water bills if you purchase a dual flush toilet. Might be something to investigate wherever you are...

Reply to
The Henchman

When you sit on the throne you expect some entertainment?

Reply to
krw

Every dump usually. If you leave urine in the bowl you'll have to brush it every day or scum will build up.

Reply to
LSMFT

"Cuda guy" wrote in news:i5uslf$4m8$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

o gawd, is this my husband? At least flush after each poop!

Reply to
Lisa BB.

Go to West Africa - they still do it that way - and not just the knights!!! The earth STINKS something awfull.

Reply to
clare