How many 100W Incandescent light bulbs do you have stocked up?

But he's so funny without a teleprompter. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

There are good reasons to continue using them. They provide a desirable light spectrum, instant on, work better in cold conditions, and don't create as much of an environmental problem when thrown away.

The ban represents an overreach of government. With that said, CFLs work fine for me.

Reply to
JimT

We know you're dumb, but you're obviously deaf, too.

Reply to
krw

Another pathetic and incompetent comparison. The flight schools in the US didn't know they were training terrorists. It's also untrue that they didn't take landing lessons. They were fully trained in smaller planes and not exactly sure of who had what specific license, but not only were there licensed private pilot certificates, but also IFR ratings and commercial licenses held by the hijackers. They had passed training in all phases of flight, the FAA written and exam, and at least one check ride with an FAA examiner.

What you are confused about is that some of them took 767 simulator training where they wanted additional training that didn't include landing. Once again, being a Monday morning quaterback is real convenient, ain't it? Had any of those flight school operators been suspicous, you'd be the first one screaming about racial profiling and how they were being discriminated against because they were muslims.

Nor did the US govt allow Al-Qaeda to operate terrorist training camps here and give them support, to train 50,000 terrorists over the years. Nor did we refuse to hand over Bin LAden after 911.

See the difference, fool?

Reply to
trader4

Yes, the object of the game is to make your electric meter spin faster...and you're winning! Congratulations!!!!!

Reply to
Bernie Ward

You can stop now. We all know just how stupid you are.

Reply to
krw