House being inundated, please help

Today, for some reason, my house is being inundated with little pests: ghosts, goblins, the occasional vampire, and a cute little guy named Malfoy.

So far, I have held them off by feeding them candy, but help, because I don't know what to do. They seem to be attracted by the light on my front porch. They keep knocking on my door and yelling something.

This is a problem throughout my neighborhood and I seem to remember something similar happening last year.

Please help.

Reply to
Pat

Claymores and Constantine

Reply to
Eric in North TX
061031 1940 - Pat posted:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS...

Reply to
indago

It was a joke.

RicodJour

I just threw candy at them and they went away.

Reply to
gfretwell

I assume his advice to the original poster was "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS", which was a *ahem* joke...

Reply to
celticsoc

Hmmm, Maybe your candies did not taste good? So cold tonight I had only 30 kids or so.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hmmm. You may indeed be correct. There was a frequent poster on the construction newsgroups who was quite literal on his take on things.

it's the same guy, I reiterate. If it's a new guy, I retract.

RicodJour
061031 2047 - RicodJour posted:

Yes, don't feed them; they're TROLLS...

Reply to
indago
061031 2313 - RicodJour posted:

Yes, I remember Lyle and Ralph. I've been gone for awhile. Whatever happened to them anyway?

Reply to
indago