Hot tub chemistry question

Maybe 'cause some of us overeducated DIYers don't get a chance to talk shop on a.h.r. very often... LOL

Reply to
Bill

Who said he was in charge?

Reply to
Bob F

Just a guess by the way he's acting.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I just wonder why someone wants to save the water if they have dumped all the shit recomended in this thread into the tub. It is toxic waste by now.

Reply to
gfretwell

Do you know what people do in hot tubs? I change the water in my vacation rental after every guest. And then, I have to get in there with soaps, brushes, and power washer.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B