High quality screen/storm doors for old houses

I am looking to add a combo scree/storm door to our 100+ year old Italianate Mansard house.

Ideally, I would like to have a single large glass/screen panel so that the door itself is minimally obscured.

Can be either wood or metal but good quality and consistency with the quality and style of the house is a must.

I am having trouble sorting through the many Google results and determining what products are "best."

Any suggestions on quality manufacturers and product lines?

Also, any suggestions of companies that can make replacement screens or storms for OLD 3-track storm window frames (I have no idea who the original manufacturer is/was).

Thanks

Reply to
blueman