Help with ceramic tile

if it's cracking it means the substrate is not stable enough. Unfortunately this means that not only will you have to pull up the grout but most likely the tile as well.

Your substrate must be built up to something more rigid.

Reply to
smyk

How bad is it? Is it a spaced joint with sanded grout or a tight joint with unsanded grout?

Reply to
G Henslee

Fill in the cracks with siliconized grout. It comes in many colors.

Reply to
G Henslee

I put tile in my Kitchen a couple years ago & some of the grout has cracks , any repair options without digging out the old grout & re- applying it? Thanks

Rob

Reply to
longshot