I am having today installation of new duct work. They have spray-painted
black the entrances to the duct vents. It is an oil base paint for heat up
to 212º. Does anyone see any toxic issues with this. I am not concerned
about the first few days of curing, but the period of use of heat flowing
over these vents in the next few years.
I also had at the cost of $600 a allergy-type system for allergy problems,
so I had previuosly expressed my concern over these problems and was
dismayed when they started installing the second floor and saw that they had
spray-painted the vents. The other floor (a separate system) has already
Can anyone give advise.