Help fixing a rubber roof (slight leakage)

I two 'addition' rooms that have rubber roofs on them (it looks like the same rubber that is used in bicycle tires) and am getting some water leakage between the walls. These are basically flat (very slight grade to assist in drainage).

I don't think the rubber has been touched for over 12 years and am wondering if anyone has any reccos for how to address the leakage issue.

I have been poking around on the internet and there seem to be products that you can 'paint' over an existing roof to extend the life of the rubber. (like

Ultimatly both roofs will be replaced but am looking for something to extend the life for about 2 years.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Will snipped-for-privacy@no.spam.star.net

Reply to
Will