Hardwood over Ceramic tiles

Hi, I have ceramic tiles in my kitchen that. I want to put a hardwood floor over it but am not sure which is the best way to go. Taking out the tiles is a lot of work and i am not sure if it's worth the effort. Are floaters a better idea than something that can glue on to the tiles. Will it help to put some sort of a leveler and glue/mastic on top of the tiles and then put the hard wood over it. Any suggestions ??

-Sam

Reply to
Sam

You can bet a much better job with a little extra work. Do it right. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net