Harbor Freight tool alert

Item #69544 3pc wood chisel set.

Great buy! $5.60 after your 20% coupon.

Been beating on the 1" chisel for almost 3 months doing a basement demolition and remodel. 800 sq. ft. Lots of notching for pipes etc. Still sharp enough to mortise a door hinge by simply pushing chisel. No, not as good as my Sandvik set, but if I drop it on the concrete, or hit a nail - nothing lost. Haven't even touched the two smaller (1/2" and 3/4") ones. No connection to HF. Just an old fart creating a separate living unit in daughter's basement. Yes, with a building permit.

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Another HF employee ......

Reply to
Paintedcow

You should have gotten a free gift, plus the 20% off.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss