GutterFilter

Has anyone had any experience with GutterFilter? If so, I have several questions?

  1. Does it handle rain flow adequately in a heavy downpour?

  1. Does it keep debris from building up? I am especially interested in keeping pine needles out of my gutters.

  2. How easy was it to install?

  1. Is there any maintenance required with it?

  2. How well does it last?

  1. How was the company to deal with?

Reply to
Waldon Mertz

GutterFilter works great... I have 260 ft installed, and no clogs... Yes it handles the heavy rains storms. Debris blows away, even pine straw. I installed it myself and I have a written guarantee

Reply to
hartshaven