Gold Star American Flag

I would burn that flag if I saw it, I will wipe my ass with one tonight when I take my george bush, I mean Shit. I will then use the worthless bible as asswipe too/

Reply to
bushhelpscorporationsdestroyam

My neighbor flies the American Flag and the US Army flag 24x7x365. She has 2 sons in the army. One has served 20 years and will retire in November. He served in Desert Storm, and in Afganistan, among other places. The younger son has been in 5 years, and is now serving his second tour in Iraq. His job: providing security for convoys.

Does this make her a psychotic, neo-Nazi, KKK, Redneck, racist NASCAR fan? By the way, she's black.

Web Site:

David Starr

false patriotism is flying the flag, it stands for nothing but torture, murder, death and a f***ed up economy.

Reply to
horatioclaytracepukieorionchil

YOu mean the cunt that got killed. BTW: I wasn't about oil, if it was about oil all we woulda had to do was to yawn and annex Kuwait. MUCH more oil and we were pretty much sitting there. WOuldn't had to do much more than send a single jeep roaming around to pick up a King or Emir or two. Much easier if it was only for oil.

Guffaw.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I think would probably tend to rule out NASCAR fan. If she is KKK, the Klavern meetings must be a little uncomfortable.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

And no other country in the world tortures of murders innocent people. And every other country in the world has a perfect economy.

That gives you a lot of places to choose to move to.

Web Site:

David Starr

Interestingly, the cross is very similar. It's an instrument of torture and murder.

Reply to
NotX

David Starr wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

"horatioclaytracepukieori>

Yea, free to leave and they don't. Maybe they don't want to fly because of all the American terrorist blowing up planes.

Reply to
Al Bundy