GFI question

I don't think you did (minimalize it). Unless you're made of money (I'm not but have plenty enough due to watching expenses) it makes sense to approach these things logically rather than just going about replacing stuff until it works.

I think - and correct me if I'm off base, anyone - if you follow my 4 step, if you wind up doing the 4th step, your circuit will back working.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

So, Kurt, what was the final outcome? Did you get it figured out?

Reply to
TomR

Nah, it turned cold and I did not want to mess with it. If it actually hits 60+ here this weekend, I may have a report to make.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Okay, let us know if you do get it figured out when the weather gets warmer.

Reply to
TomR

Kurt,

Did you turn the circuit breaker off and then back on, do it twice, at the main power panel. If you do, then we can go from there for more trouble-shooting, but we must get power to the GFCI before going any further!

Reply to
hrhofmann

Current plans are to switch out the GFI and see what happens.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I hope your current plans have ampy ending.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon