ge water softener problem

Hello all - i have a GE watersoftener (gxsh39e) - about 4 years old - and when it recharges it overflows the tank - its kind of like it does not know to suck the water back out. any thoughts?? I have about 1-2 inches of salt that has "disolved" togehter at the bottom of the salt storage tank. I did check and clean the nozzle and ventun assembly.. all looked fine..

thanks

jim

Reply to
jim

Hi, I believe it is same as Kenmore softner. Go to

and look at the trouble-shooting guide. Maybe you need new gaskets. Good luck,

Reply to
Tony Hwang