GE Profile Dishwasher Problem

I purchased this dishwasher in 1998, now the "dry" light is blinking on and off. The manual says this is an indication of "too much water" and that I should call for service. Since it's reaching the end of it's life expectancy, would you replace it or fix it? Does anyone have any ideas on how to repair this condition without paying big $$$?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steven Backus