Gas Oven

I just replaced my gas cook stove because the oven would not light, now I'm having the same problem with the new stove. The pilot light is lit but the burner will not ignite. could someone please help me.

Reply to
cdsliger

G'day,

With a new one....a used one? Model#?

Pilot light flame....or glowing hot surface ignitor?

gas range helps.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Hmmm - Could there be some electrical connection thats bad? Does the range have a plug? if so, try plugging in a lamp to see if it goes on. If not, check the breaker first. I have one with electronic ignition that wouldn't work w/o power. I also have one with just a pilot that requires no power but yours may be different.

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

No