Gas Lamp Manufacturer

I am renovating an old outdoor gas lamp that was converted to low-voltage electricity and nobody, including glass suppliers seem to be able to duplicate the glazing and design.

I see these all over this part of Western New York and wonder if anyone out there knows the manufacturer or model name?

Photo is here:

Thanks in advance,

-John

-------------------------------------

Reply to
jchingo

No idea about manufacturer but what does it need other than four pieces of flat, frosted or textured glass cut to shape?

--

Reply to
dpb

Ya, Dammit, you MUST learn about 'JESUS' FIRST !!

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

On 11/9/2010 2:13 PM dpb spake thus:

What dpb said.

Looks like just flat lites, frosted on top, clear on bottom. Unless they're beveled glass or something; are they?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Try a stained glass store.

Reply to