garage door opener lights

I have a garage door opener where the lights on one side only have stopped working. It's a LiftMaster Formula 1 model. Anyone experience this?

thanks

Reply to
edee em

They often use cheap plastic sockets, that are given to failure. Check to be sure it's not the bulb, although I'm sure you replaced the bulb, the vibration of door operators can instantly break the filaments of standard household lamps. There are special bulbs made for door operators, with names like "GE Survivor"

Reply to
RBM