foundation sealant?

Hi All,

Walking around my house, I am noticing that the cement on my foundation (wood floor house) has developed a few surface cracks and chips in it.

I am somewhat concerned that this will allow water into the cement and with a bit of heating and freezing, will cause real damage to the foundation. Is there a such thing a sealant for the foundation? It is currently painted white. Any suggestions? Am I overly worrying about this?

Many thanks,

--Tony snipped-for-privacy@gbis.com

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

Mortar works

paint it again.

No you are not overly worrying about this. freezing water will make it worse.

patch promptly before it gets cold.

Where and what direction are these surface cracks located?

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow"

Reply to
Detector

Reply to
Bob Bowles