Flexible aluminum or insulated ducting for bathroom fans?

I need some flexible ducting to connect my bathroom vent fans to rigid aluminum ducting that will go up to gooseneck vents on the roof. Should I use aluminum (like a dryer vent) or insulated (like an A/C) vent. The insulated stuff is R6 insulated FYI (the stuff Home Depot carries).
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.