fixing drainage problem in a garage

During winter time when the snow melts of the cars I have a problem with the water not draining away and staying on my garage floor making a big mess and destroying the concrete (because of road salt). I am thinking of creating a steeper slope (by laying down some stiff concrete mix) towards one end of the garage and putting a gavel pit covered with grate to collect this water. Does this make sense? I will need to put a grate over the gravel pit. Can anybody recommend a place where I could get it in Toronto area? snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com.

Reply to
Leon