Fiberglass tub/shower surround

I need a fiberglass tub/shower surround and compared two, an Aqua Glass 60x32x74 model 326032AL00 from Lowes, and a Lasco Bathware model

260330 from Home Depot. Both are $299. Which one is better or which one is stronger? A local plumbing shop sells the Lasco Bathware for $269, but HD says they will match it. These two tubs are very similar and I can't tell much difference other than the Lasco has a lumbar support in the tub and the Aqua Glass does not have the support, neither a deal breaker for me. TIA
Reply to
Phisherman

No real clue, but if there's any significant difference in weight, I'd judge on the heavier one. And, between the choices, I'd always go w/ the local shop over either BORG...

--

Reply to
dpb