Fastening Silestone

I have a Silestone top resting on 2 base legs and I'm using it as a diner style table. I wondered if anyone knows if I can screw the base into the top? I know I can glue it, but will screwing it break or shatter the stone? If not, what type of screws should I use? Should I drill a smaller hole first? Thanks in advance

Reply to
Bill Z.

Rent one of those thingies with the gunpowder charge to drive in a couple 1' diameter spikes. Then take a power grinder and flush it to the surface followed but some shoe polish to hide it. Don't forget to match the color. Piece of cake. I do it like that all the time and I ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE.

Reply to
Arts Hack Repair