Falling or fallen trees?

I've a good mind to phone this guy up and say, "If you can come round in the next two seconds, there's an oak tree falling into my garden."
https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/falling-treeslogs-required/1330651687
On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:56:58 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"

New York state does the same thing with road signs: "Watch for falling rocks."
Yup, look up, not at the road ahead where there might be FALLEN rocks....
-dan z-
--
Someone who thinks logically provides
a nice contrast to the real world.

The UK Highway Code shows the pictorial sign which it interprets as "Falling or Fallen Rocks".
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
This reminds me of the sign, Man opening Umbrella we all used to see.

https://youtu.be/pyBrrmDw6-k

But you can't avoid falling rocks, so there's no point in telling you about them, unless you want to turn back and not drive along that road?
P.S. despite him mentioning New York, you deleted the alt.home.repair group, so he won't see your reply. Doh!