Extendable Handle on Large 1/2" Ratchet

Many years ago, I got a 1/2" (drive) ratchet which had a long handle, and also had an extendable handle, so with the handle extended, it was

18" to almost 2 feet long. It was in my truck last winter, and someone apparently stole it, becaue I looked all over the truck and it's gone.

I do not recall where I bought it. It was probably in the early 1980s. I still miss it, and would like to get another one. Anyone of you ever seen these anywhere? (Not Harbor Fright, I dont buy their crap). It was NOT Craftsman, or other top name brand, but was a well made tool that got used and abused regularly and always held up well.

Reply to
Paintedcow

Any of these suit the bill?

Sterling Archer

Up here in Canada Canadian tire usually has them - and so does Princess Auto.

Reply to
clare

How good of a mechanic are you if you use a ratchet in place of a breaker bar?

Reply to
bob_villa