"Everything Affects Future Generations" Says Alyssa Milano

Alyssa Milano: "While education is a key factor in creating a brighter future, she added that we have to look at it holistically.

"Everything affects future generations: the environment, healthcare, being able to get a good job after college, not having crazy amounts of debt after college, all those things are super important, especially to young people," she said.

For Milano, those issues are why it matters to get out and vote."

ABC News

--

bruce bowser

She is right about most of it. The problem is not voting, it is the available candidates to vote for. They are mostly pitiful on both sides.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Counting all the people in congress,, president , court there are about

600 people. Maybe 10 to 20 % of them are good if that many. So that leaves about 500 not very good to very poor. Hard to believe out of all the millions the US can not come up with something better than those 500 people. Sad thing is that many of them have not had a regular job in many years if ever and they keep getting voted back in.
Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Speaking of which, did you see one of the top potential GOP presidential possibilities a few days ago, DeSantis? He was at a high school, students were standing behind him and he ordered them to take off their masks, started the political BS, haranguing them. This from the guy in the party that says they are for freedom, individual rights, etc. I saw parents later objecting, saying who the hell is he to be telling my son or daughter to take off their mask? He doesn't even know if a parent or sibling at home is immunocompromised, etc.

Reply to
trader_4

He's another one that wants to be a dictator. Even wants his own militia that reports to him only.

His new hand picked surgeon general says masks don't work and it it time to stop believing the lie.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ignore the drama-queen democrat's lies. Here is what Governor DeSantis really said:

Randy Patzkowski

Seems he was the drama queen. Sounds like a bully to me. He's a politician, not a doctor or scientist.

"You do not have to wear those masks. Please take them off. Honestly, it's not doing anything. We've gotta stop with this Covid theater. So if you wanna wear it, fine, but this is ridiculous."

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski