{ergo Floor Squeak

Hi;

I have a pergo floor that was installed about ten years ago. It squeaks pretty bad. I climbed under the crawl space and didnt see any gaps or movement where the plywood attaches to the floor joists. Any idea how I might go about fixing this?

Thanks Pat

Reply to
komobu

The plywood might be installed to close together and you can't see the squeak! Oren

--

Reply to
Oren