Electrolux (Aereus) Central Vacuums??

Hi all,

We are in the market for a central vacuum. We have looked at a variety of models and were quite impressed with the Electrolux accessory kit (power heads, hose, etc). The power unit itself does not have all that impressive specs. The Electrolux also seems to be priced higher than some of the higher end competing brands (we have been quoted $1399 for the unit and all accessories, but not including installation). Anyone have experience with Electrolux CV's? Are they worth the extra expense?

TIA

Bart

Reply to
BRN