electric metering question

He may be able to call the sign company and just ask how much it cost to operate.

Reply to
metspitzer

Thanks for all the suggestions and information. I do not own the buildings or sign. The owner insists on installing a meter. I gave him a quote of $400 and another guy did it for $125.00.

cm

Reply to
cm

It would be interesting to hear what the monthly use is to see if there is a payback.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski