Egg smell coming from faucet?

Just recently I have noticed that when I turn on the bathroom faucet we get smell something that smells like eggs, it only lasts a short time then goes away. We don't get that smell in the kitchen. We are on a well...any ideas?

Reply to
Jason

You mean like "rotten eggs"? My 1st thought, especially since you're on a well, would be sulfur in the water, though why it's only on the one faucet is odd.

Dan

Reply to
none49