Easy way to sell a house

Who's going to pay for your services, and WHY?

The buyer? Don't bet on it! The seller? Not on your life! The realtor? Why?

You're many years late and many more dollars short.

Reply to
Hound Dog

More and more realtors are putting their website address and other data right on their signs which they put in front of the houses they have on the market.

Reply to
Hound Dog

There is no way to search for address, only by zip code or city. What are you gonna do, browse thru hundreds of listings at that point?

Reply to
fratedriver

How about the house down the street also. 3902 is for sale also.

Edwin Pawlowski

Not really. Have you not learned how to narrow a search yet? Most web pages offer that feature.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I tried to look at your site and found that it was UNAVAILABLE. I understand that you are trying to put together some type of VALUE ADDED realator site, but when the site is UNAVAILABLE, me and the rest of the world will click off of your page and on to the next site. Site AVAILABILITY is crucial to E-COMMERCE.

Reply to
djay

I have a thought. Since you apparently are computer illiterate, why don't you call an agent and ask them how to browse their site.

Reply to
Hound Dog

I think this guy is onto something. It got me to thinking.....

What if I contact large metropolitan newspapers and got them to post a lot of their articles on the web?

It would save people the hassle of going down to the local newstand to pick up their daily paper...

It would save people from having to put paperboxes outside their house (or from paying delivery people)...

It would save peopel from other cities having to fly to the city that they are looking for information on....

The savings are ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!

(Please don't nobody steal my idea).... (I said please!)

Reply to
John G

How are you going to hold your computer while you take a crap?

I'll keep my newspaper, thanks.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

This took 2 minutes to find

Dont quit your day job

Rudy

Google (if you know what Google is) "4080 RELIANT CIRCLE" You'll find they want $134,900 for a 3 bed, 2 bath 1418 sq.Ft with garage, Presented By: TONY CLARK, REALTORS MLS #: 23808 Area: TRADEWINDS

Reply to
Chuck

As I said in an earlier reply above..

Google "4080 RELIANT CIRCLE" You'll find they want $134,900 for a 3 bed, 2 bath 1418 sq.Ft with garage, Presented By: TONY CLARK, REALTORS MLS #: 23808 Area: TRADEWINDS

Reply to
Chuck

What people are trying to tell you is -- that's NOT TRUE.

OK:

Type the address into the search box. Second link it finds is for the Owensboro Board of Realtors. Click that. Click the 'search listings' button on their page, type in the street address, and click the search button. Found it. Total time less than one minute.

How hard do you suppose it is to pick up a phone, anyway?

Reply to
Doug Miller

I just did, using *your* example.

So I'd have to say that the answer to your question is "yes".

Next question: are you providing a useful service?

The answer to *that* one appears to be "no".

Reply to
Doug Miller

Not true. Many (not all, certainly, but many) signs include the MLS number.

Not true.

What, you don't know how to use Google?

The question is, are you providing a *useful* service? No.

Google.

Or I could just Google the street address...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Guess again...

Look here:

Doug Miller

I just had a great idea, I could put up a site where people could list their household or collectible items for sale, it would be like an auction, except online! they could even include a photo of their item, so that people could see what they are bidding on! if this works, there will be a lot less need for flea markets and garage sales!

I think I will call it "g-bay" (my first initial is "g", pretty nifty, huh?)

please give my new site a try and tell me what you think, I am going to be rich & I hope you will be too!

your friend,

goober

Reply to
cowboy

Hey, the existence of McDonald's didn't stop Arby's or Wendy's.

Reply to
fratedriver

Will you just shut up and go away. You've been shown to be an ignorant moron, and nobody wants to hear you any more. FOAD.

Reply to
Dan C

You should be more careful, your immaturity is showing.

Reply to
fratedriver