Driveway full of big cracks...help?

Greetings,

So my asphalt driveway her in NE has been full of good size cracks since I bought the house 7 years ago. I tried sealant, and the bottle of crack filler, but the cracks are too big for that.

What can I use to fill them? I thought of cement, bit the cracks aren't THAT big...What is the stuff that road crews use to fill cracks in the road that look like black snakes after they lay it down?

Thoughts are appreciated...

Bluesman

Reply to
Bluesman

Call the pros. Asphalt is not for ever. Cheaper than concrete and more maintenance, though for a drive way in your area if sealed properly should be fine. The pros will probably come out with a hot topping mixture and cover the driveway. It will be shiny black for a year or two and then you can handle the small cracks.

Reply to
SQLit