Drinking Practice and Dropping the Ball

I am preparing for New Years Eve by practice drinking. It's never too early to prepare for big events like this.

This is Drinking Practice: Session#364D (9:00am to 11:55am on

12-30-05)

During Drinking Practice Session#364B, I came to a major decision. (as follows)

--- Official Notice --- Since they are going to drop the ball in New York on New Years Eve. I want to assist. Therefore, in honor of that ball, I have decided to drop my balls on New Years eve. I am going to go up on my roof, get a good grip on the rain gutter and let my balls drop. Everyone is invited to watch. I'm hoping the blond next door catches them.....

Reply to
Drinking.Practice

Obviously an amateur, drinking on amateur night and talking about it.

Reply to
The Real Tom Miller

Hey, lets meet any time and I'll drink you under the table.

Drinking.Practice Session#365A now in progress 12am to 2:55am 12-31-05

Notice: Drinking Practice Session#365B will begin at 3am on 12-31-05) * Volunteers Always Welcome *

->>>>>>> THE LATEST NEWS | I am preparing for New Years Eve by practice drinking. It's never too

Reply to
Drinking.Practice

Wow, a real live PArTy pOOpEr

Have a real shitty New Year !!!

Reply to
Drinking.Practice

Anyonbe who needs to 'practice' is obviously a rank amateur. From you posts I bet you are a juvenile.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

The very mark of an amateur. Proving it again.

Reply to
The Real Tom Miller