Does Australia have similar cellphone "related" accident rates as the United States

Algeria Horan wrote

You never ever could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag, you silly little pathological liar/pathetic excuse for a lying troll.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That doesn't tell much, because it resists pinging by changing the way it ignites, especially under pressure. Kind of like an adjustment of the attack portion of an ASDR envelope waveform. As a freely vaporizing fluid I think the overall energy released is nearly the same no matter the octane or cetane rating.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I send messages on my phone without touching it every single day.

Reply to
Lewis

With the phone plugged in for a recharge in your ,SIRI can be contacted by voice and she will both send and read messages for you. I did this with my 6 today and could hear and be heard on it, lying on the seat next to me.

Reply to
BobbyK

You don't have to have the phone plugged in for a recharge with the 6S and 7

Reply to
Jack Johnson

now, but I don't have a 6S or a 7.

BobbyK

What "other hand"? The left one is holding the device; the right one is keying in characters (or maybe it's the other way around); what "other" hand remains free to steer with? -- Oh, right: the back-seat driver's :-) . Give us a break, woodja? Thanks. -- tlvp

Reply to
tlvp

one-handed use or just speak what needs to be typed.

Reply to
nospam

Knees! Knees! Doesn't everybody steer with their knees? Hell! I have seen a cop in a cruiser with his cell phone held to his right ear with his left hand while he was taking notes with his right. All while his car was in motion.

I can only assume he was steering with his knees, that or he had some auto-pilot prototype police cruiser attached to his butt.

Reply to
Savageduck

Must have been a K-9 unit, with his 4-footed friend steering from between his shins :-) . Cheers, -- tlvp

Reply to
tlvp