Do You Have New Windows? CEMAC Needs Your Help!

Did you recently replace the windows in your home? If so, you can help adva nce research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows.

The Clean Energy Manufacturing Analysis Center at the National Renewable En ergy Laboratory is studying the costs of installing energy-efficient window s in homes?from the cost of the windows themselves to costs for ins tallation and labor? and we?re collecting as much data as p ossible. We are searching for copies of actual invoices from energy-efficie nt window installations.

We are particularly interested in receiving invoices that break out the cos t of the windows from the installation costs, but invoices that show total costs will also be helpful. Our team is only interested in cost information and wants to ensure your privacy is respected; please black out any person al information and submit your invoice to Catherine Burke. [Catherine.Burke @nrel.gov].

This research is being done as part of the U.S. Department of Energy Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative for the Building Technologies Office. More information about CEMAC can be found at

.org/

Please contact Maggie Mann [ snipped-for-privacy@nrel.gov] with any questions.

Reply to
Jorn Aabakken