DIY Home Mosquito Control Systems IDEAS

I'm interested in hearing any ideas about mosquito control from those who have made their own control systems. Foggers, zappers, traps, sprays, lotions etc. Things that work well but for other reasons don't appear as commercial products. Something I can build/make/cook myself in other words. Thx. I remember being out at the lake one summer and an old guy was swatting mosquitoes and collecting them in a pile. I think he eventually made a balm out of the carcases. He claimed it was a great repellent, then again he might have just been crazy.

Reply to
Alan Smithee

Theres always bats.

Reply to