dishwasher sprayer won't snap in!

We have a Kenmore UltraWash dishwasher. The sprayer for the top rack is a little 4 inch curved item that looks like it was the model for the tornado graphic you see on the nightly news. I think it snaps onto a rigid arm that extends from the top back of the dishwasher to above the top rack. the sprayer has a 1/4 inch peg that looks like it snaps into the arm, but every time I snap it in, and it stays, it falls off during a cleaning cycle.

Am I missing something or is this a "call the repairman" event?

Thanks.

Reply to
The Carters

little 4 inch curved item that looks like it was the model for the tornado graphic you see on the nightly news. I think it snaps onto a rigid arm that extends from the top back of the dishwasher to above the top rack. the sprayer has a 1/4 inch peg that looks like it snaps into the arm, but every time I snap it in, and it stays, it falls off during a cleaning cycle.

Hi,

Kenmore is made by several different companies....model#?

model# helps.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid