Different brands of landscaping/retaining wall blocks

I'm looking for a nice retaining wall block and I have only found two brands

Unilock

Any know of any block manufactuers?

Reply to
c_kubie

I'm looking also and this is carried by a local dealer.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

RicodJour

I might be missing a few.

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

I used Versa-Lock;

They are based in MN, but local block manufacturers make them.

I was pretty leary of them staying together in our NY winters-- but 3 winters and you can still put a string across my 30' wall and it isn't off 1/4" anywhere. It is only 4 courses, but I'd go much higher based on the success of my small wall.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht