Decking options

Looking to replace my wood deck on a home I just purchased.. Since the previous owner built an illegal deck I need to rip everything out and start from scratch.

I was considering the Trex composite decking, but now see that there are many vendors out there supplying composite decking.

Any advice? concerns? Has composite decking lived up to expectations? Is trex the best options? worth the price? another composite decking vendor just as good as trex for less price?

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
dmlegare

Why cant you pull a permit now and just pay a fine, that is normaly what happens. All they want is $

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
Beeper